15 April, 2005

 

The next weblog unveiled...

Hello my first weblog!

I have been telling my new class to look at YOUR weblog and to learn from your experiences. Some have done so and found it useful. Thanks guys!

12 out of 15 in my new class (one guy missed the bus!) have joined the new weblog, but only 5 have made postings so far. Three people have not managed to log in and register (eh bien, plus ca change, c'est la meme chose, n'est-ce pas?).

Can you please encourage my new class to use this weblog to help them define their appoach to the IELTS exam? The new weblog started off as a kind of intellectual debating club (which is a very fine thing in itself) but it needs to more IELTS focussed. Sure, I can tell the class what to do and say on the blog, but anything that comes from you guys will carry more weight.

So how about some advice for the new group on:

www.ieltswords.blogspot.com

I'd be very grateful for any support from you guys!

All the very best for tomorrow Yasmeen, Wael, Haleemuddin and Mujtaba!

Tony
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?