19 April, 2005

 

Hello my blogmates

Good evening everyone!

Where are you? What's happened to the energy and commitment? Where is Wael? [Has anyone read the "Where is Wally?" books?].

It's OK, I knew this would happen, some bloggers hardly contributed during the course, and so now . . . (Remember what you said, Rana? Please don't come to me in a panic just before you intend to take IELTS.)

Anyone who wants to join the new weblog www.ieltswords.blogspot.com can email me and I'll tell them the username and password for "blogmember" which is open to everyone.

The new class is settling down, there are some very smart cookies on board and we'll be picking up speed from now onwards.

Next Sunday, good ole Yasmeen is going to give my new class an IELTS 'pep talk' before she goes on leave. That lady is an absolute treasure, we've been so lucky to have her with us.

Bye for now.

I haven't forgotten you. The caravan has moved on and picked up new travellers. The destination remains the same.

ps my second daughter Dana arrives for an all too short stay this Saturday. She's the fifth year Medicine student at Imperial College London and is an amazing, beautiful personality. Who knows? She might even post a comment on the blog.

I really am going now, honestly! ;-)



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?