16 March, 2005

 

Only 8 onboard, why?

Hello bloggers!

I only have 8 members on my team - Rana you accepted but I can't see your name on the list, can you try again, please?

No news from Moh'd Attaullah; Masoud, Mahra, Haleemuddin, Mohammed Saad and Raed - why? Yellow cards to everyone!

Logical puzzle for tonight:

A man comes home from work. He's outside his front door. He hears his wife shout "George, don't shoot!" He hears two shots and rushes in to find his wife DEAD on the floor.
There are three people in the room - a doctor, an engineer and a teacher. IMMEDIATELY he says to the teacher, "You killed my wife!"

He's right.

It was the teacher.

HOW did the husband know?


I want you to K.I.S.S. for your IELTS writing, but I would like you to K.I.L.L. for your IELTS speaking.

Solutions most welcome . . .

To the yellow carded - email me at beale@eim.ae and we can try to sort out your problem, unless YOU are the problem!

Keep on truckin'

Tony

Tuesday 2.20pm
Comments:
Mujtaba!

Yellow card for you as well!

Tony

2.27pm
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?