17 March, 2005

 

Have a great weekend!

Just saying hello and sorry to people having problems with joining the team.

We aren't getting many posts (except for Yasmeen , bless her!). I hope you've been accessing this site anyway.

I'll ask my IT 'guru' - the Council's Director of Studies, Peter Williams, on how to overcome these technical teething troubles.

I'm getting a new PC over the weekend and hope to be on Broadband next week - the Information Superhighway beckons!

So over to you, my fellow bloggers as I have to spend some quality time with my little princess, Zeena and my wonderful wife, Aida, over the next few days.

I'll try my best to answer any queries / problems. I'm working on a handout to help you with speaking strategies and expressions to use in the Interview.

I will be looking at ieltsmagic.blogspot and will comment on any postings / work posted and so on between now and Saturday.

Whatever you do, relax and have fun with family and friends.

Next week we'll be in Room 8 (other side - first floor) and we'll start motoring.

Put your seatbelts on and enjoy the ride!

Take care

Tony

3.47pm, Wednesday 16 march
Comments:
What Haleem "meant" and what he "wrote" are not necessarily the same.

I knew what he meant and thank you, Mohammed, for gently pointing out his mistake!

I love, simply adore correct, conscientious spelling - maybe because I learned the basic, old-fashioned way in a Roman Catholic primary school in the 1950's !!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?